Thursday, August 4, 2011

Saranya

Saranya Biography
Saranya is an actress from Kerala who has acted in Malayalam and Tamil movies. She was born in a Malayalam speaking family in Alappuzha, Kerala. She made her debut in the film Oru Naal Oru Kanavu, in which she acted as a sister of Srikanth (Cheenu). Her next performance was in the movie Yaaradi Nee Mohini, her character as Pooja provided comedy essence for the movie. Saranya, who was discovered by director Fazil in Malayalam cinema, appears as Nayantara's sister with a crush on the hero in the recent Dhanush-starrer Yaaradi Nee Mohini. She has also appeared in many Tamil movies like Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu, Panchamritam and Eerum. After Oru Naal Oru Kanavu, Saranya took a break in her acting career to concentrate on her studies. \"I was studying at the time I was a child artist. Now I am doing my final year in Literature so can afford to restart my career,\" she said.[citation needed] Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu, directed by Susindran, is about a kabaddi team and Saranya is the heroine in this sports film. \"My character is very important in the story. I play a village girl with more expressions than dialogues. Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu has an excellent team and a strong script. I want to play good characters. Acting is more important than glamour,\" she said.
Saranya
Saranya
Saranya
Saranya
Saranya
Saranya
Saranya
Saranya
Saranya
My uncle was responsible for my comeback: Saranya Mohan

No comments:

Post a Comment